Harrisville Designs: Potholder Loom & Book (7" x 7" - makes 2)
|Availability:||In stock (10)|
Kit Makes Two 6" x 6" Potholders
These traditional looms and loops are custom made, and are the highest quality out there. Make colorful potholders for your home, as gifts or to sell as a fund-raiser for your school, church, or club.
The Standard Loom has enough loops to make 2 Potholders, Order the "Deluxe Loom" to get enough loops to make 6 potholders! This Potholder Loom is metal, not plastic! The improved peg design makes it so the loops won’t slip off as easily while you weave.
- Potholder Loom Designs Book (140 colorful patterns)
- Sturdy Metal Loom 7" x 7"
- 2 Hooks (one metal for loop weaving and one plastic for finishing)
- Illustrated instructions
- Enough cotton loops to make two potholders
- Multicolored 100% Cotton Loops
Additional loops sold separately.
There’s probably someone you know who made potholders on a loom like this when they were a child. It’s one of those wonderful old fashioned inventions still popular and useful today. It’s fun, and easy to do for all ages!