Beginning Weaving on a Rigid Heddle Loom
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This beginners' class will teach the new weaver how to warp a rigid heddle loom and weave a simple scarf. The class will be a total of 10 hours over two days.
- Sunday, October 15th, 2:30pm - 7:30pm, and
- Sunday, October 29th, 2:30pm - 7:30pm
Rigid Heddle Loom
- The New Knittery has two looms available to rent during the class for $25, and the rental fee can be applied toward a loom purchase after class, if desired.
- 7.5 dent Heddle
- One (1) skein Uneek Cotton
- One (1) skein Berroco Remix Light