Berroco: Audrey's Cardigan Kit (Naturals),
Each kit comes to your door with the needed amount of Berroco's Ultra® Wool Chunky yarn described in the ordered kit.
Kits are shipped directly from Berroco Yarn to your mailing address.
Please check to make sure that your mailing address is correct.
Shipping is included in price.
The cost of pattern is also included in the price. Please be sure to leave your Ravelry username in the comments box at the end of your purchase so that the pattern can be sent to your account. If you do not have a Ravelry account, let us know and a printed copy will be sent to you.
Due to the nature of this purchase, refunds are not available.
"Audrey’s Cardigan is a simple, top-down seamless v-neck cardigan knit up in bulky-weight yarn, perfect for teens and adults. It’s the teen/adult version of “Audrey’s First Day” toddler/child cardigan which was released back in 2010. My model, Audrey, is my dear friends’ daughter who back in 2010 was just starting pre-K (hence the name of the original pattern, “Audrey’s First Day”!). Now in 2020 she is just starting High School, so we decided it was time for a teenager/adult version for her to model!
This cardigan features top-down, seamless raglan construction and instructions include options for 3 different body shaping options – no shaping, waist-shaping or A-line shaping. A simple stripe of contrasting color is featured above the hem and cuffs for a little visual interest (although you can add more stripes or omit if you prefer). This is a versatile piece that you can tailor to your own personal style!" - Elizabeth Smith
- US 10/6 mm 32”/80 cm circ or size needed to obtain gauge.
- For Sleeves: US 10/6 mm DPNs or size needed to obtain gauge (or you can use 32”/80 cm circ if magic looping).
- For Button Band: US 9/5.5 mm 32”/80 cm circ, or 1 needle size smaller than that used to obtain gauge.
- For Sleeve Cuffs: US 9/5.5 mm DPNs, or 1 needle size smaller than that used to obtain gauge (or you can use 32”/80 cm circ if magic looping).
- 4 stitch markers.
- 2 pieces of scrap yarn, approx 20”/51 cm in length.
- Tapestry needle.
- Locking stitch markers (for buttonhole placement).
- 4 buttons, approx 7/8”
Ultra Wool Chunky Yarn
100% Superwash Wool
Machine wash cold
Suggested Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1" on US Size 10.5 (6.5 mm) Needles
145 Yards / 133 Meters- per ball
100 Grams / 3.5 Ounces - per ball